.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Chilling Out Sunday Hooky Day

After a frantic shopping trip Friday where I bought the lovely shoes I wanted (then wore something else instead!) then a beautiful day at a wedding. Today is going be a family chill out day. I intend to hooky my little heart out. I finished and posted the lovely cowl I made for my nieces birthday on Monday.
it is oh sooooo soft and cosy I want to make one for me now the weather has turned all Autumnal!
I love wrapping up cosy and going for Autumn walks with Mr TB and the littlies.
So I think that's what we'll do then a nice roast dinner and a glass of wine. Perfeck!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a lovely way to spend a chill out day.
    I like the colour of the cowl, now the weather has turned, it will be come in very handy for your niece.

    Talking of colour, on your previous post, that yarn looks amazing that you received in your swap, it's a shame they don't sell it in the UK.

    I shall forward to seeing the finished project.

    A x

    ReplyDelete