.

Thursday, 4 November 2010

15 Years Ago

15years ago today I married the lovely Mr TB. He was my best friend for such a long time before we got together. I should have seen the signs when I hated all his girlfriends and he hated my boyfriends! Anyway some how or other we managed to tell each other how we felt and give it a go and hey what do you know it worked out just grand. We have been through such a lot together and such a lot to be together, but the last year has been a major roller coaster. It hasn't been our relationship, that has been firmer than ever, but there have been pressures on us that no family should have to endure .
 Anyway I couldn't be anymore in love than I am right now.
Mr TB was away last night and he had entrusted biggest littlie to give me my card this morning, while I had stashed his card in his holdall before he left on Tuesday. When biggest littlie brought it to me this morning I was expexting a nice card (he always chooses so well), but to my surprise there was also a gorgeous little bag ............


we don't give each other pressies for anniversaries as a rule so this was an unexpected and delightful surprise. So what's inside? ............................





..................the most lovely necklace and bracelet in purples and greens. Just my colours.

I was so thrilled and over the moon. I have worn it all day.
 So Mr TB you old smoothy!
I hope you make it home tonight and just to let you know you make my heart skip faster than anyone ever could
(even James Hetfield!) I love you more than words can say.
 Happy Anniversary! xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how sweet! Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We celebrated our 15th this Feb and it just gets better and better.

    Thanks for your comment:o) I will check out Saturday kitchen if I have time although I'm not really that keen on James Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, hubby! Mr. K and I are coming up on 15 years ... May 18, 2011. =) Wow that makes me feel OLD.

    ReplyDelete